Who We Are
IACUC 101™ Series is a non-profit organization originally conceived and developed by four members of the Applied Research Ethics National Association (ARENA):
IACUC 101™ Series Officers
IACUC 101™ Core Faculty*
- Mary Lou James, Regulatory Compliance
- Monte Matthews, University of Oregon
- Lynn C. Anderson, Covance, Inc.
- Joseph T. Bielitzki, IACUC Consultant, Science Advisor
- Marilyn J. Brown, Charles River Laboratories
- Jerry Collins, Yale University School of Medicine
- Cynthia S. Gillett, University of Minnesota
- Molly Greene, Michigan State University
- Marky E. Pitts, IACUC Advisor
- Ernest D. Prentice, University of Nebraska Medical Center
*All IACUC 101™ programs include representatives from NIH OLAW, USDA Animal Care, and AAALAC International.
**Form 990 available on request